Friday, February 23, 2007

Gimme a D!!

This week's Family FotoFun Friday Challenge is Gimme! Each participant was assigned a letter and has to come up with 10 things that they love/like. I was assigned D (cause of Diana & Dori?) It was a fun challenge!


Gimme a D

10 things that I love that begin with the letter D are:

1. DH Dear Husband Eric, my sweetie of 17 years!
2. Dori, our new daughter!
3. Dinner with family or friends!
4. Dairy Products especially Skim Milk, Cheese, and Ice Cream!
5. Desserts especially homemade cookies and chocolate!
6. Dumplings dipped in some sauce!
7. Disco it's not a fad with me!
8. Daryl Hall & John Oates is my favorite music group!
9. Desparate Housewives is one of my current favorites!
10. Daydreaming I like to look out the window and imagine a relaxing vacation!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home